.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Could your sunglasses be destroying your hairline?

This morning I had to switch my sunglasses twice because the frames kept snagging the hair behind my ears. I  started freaking out because I immediately started thinking about this guy I know that has little to no hair behind his ears because of wearing sunglasses all the time.

I wear my sunglasses year-round but a lot more in the summer. So this is the time of year that I really start to notice any problems with my sunglasses. Sunglasses with frames similar to the ones below have a tendency to crack and peel over time. Some take longer than others before this starts to happen. I believe my problem started and worsened due to me leaving the shades in a hot car for hours at a time. Plastic melts.


To be on the safe side you may want to invest in a quality pair of sunglasses with frames similar to the ones below. Those frames are a lot smoother and typically made with a hard plastic substance that is less likely to crack and peel like the frames above.
There are quite a few places where you can obtain sunglasses that are affordable:
Aldo
Retro City Sunglasses
6pm.com
If you prefer a pair that is more high end, check out:
Saks
Nordstrom
Overstock

Happy sunglasses shopping! I know that is what I will be doing this weekend :)