.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Product Review: Luster's S-Curl No Drip

Luster's S-Curl No Drip Moisturizer

They Say: S-Curl's exclusive no-drip formula allows texturizer users to maintain their styles stain-free. This product leaves hair soft, healthy, and touchable. Great for both natural and textured styles.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Gycol, Acetamide MEA, Ceteth-20, Olealkonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Simethicone, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydoxycitronella, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol, Amyl Cinnamal, Limonene

I Say: I actually ended up with this product because Care Free Curl was sold out and I really needed a moisturizer. I assumed all "juice" was the same. I was wrong. The description of this product is true! Luster's S-Curl smells better, is thicker, and leaves my hair softer without leaving a mess on my hands when I touch my hair.  I love this product and I am sticking with it. I recommended it to my cousin and she said that she can tell a difference with her hair - she's currently transitioning.