.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

After the Henna...


A few days ago I did a Henna treatment to strengthen my strands and in hopes that it would brighten the color that I put in my hair a few months ago.

My hair does indeed feel stronger and it also feels softer. The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner was great to use after the Henna treatment. I had read and heard many rave reviews about this deep conditioner that I decided to give it a try. I will do a review after a few more uses.

Inside you can see the color only in really bright light - like a camera flash:

 

When I first dyed my hair I only used color on the back so that is why see most of the color in the back section of my hair. It looks really spotty in the pic below however, I pulled my hair apart down middle to show the color difference.