.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3

30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 3: A Book You Love

I used to be a BIG bookworm. I absolutely loved reading. Then I got to college and reading wasn't fun anymore because it was forced. After graduating from undergrad I started back reading for leisure again...then came grad school - I graduated Dec 2010. I have yet to start back reading for leisure.




If I had to choose, I would say that a book I love the most (besides the Bible) would have to be -and you are going to think I am so silly- but it's:

Brian Brooks
I don't love this book because it's a literary masterpiece, I love it because it makes me laugh. I'm talking uncontrollable laughter. I bought this book because of how hard it made me laugh in the store. I know it looks like a child's book but trust me, you don't want your kids to read this one. Daisy goes through some things that makes our bad days look pitiful. Have you ever been attacked by Ninjas? No? Daisy has.