.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

You Asked, I Answered

You Asked:
I just cut my hair to my new growth... I still have a lot of relaxed hair left... but what do you recommend for my hair to keep it from drying up too much...

I Answered:
Quite a few ladies with TWAs recommend a rosewater spritz to help keep your hair moisturized. For my hair I make sure to deep condition regularly with a moisturizing conditioner, use a leave-in conditioner, and spritz with care free curl when my hair is feeling dry.
You may want to look into the Baggy Method and visit this post on How I Retain Moisture
__________
You Asked (said):
I discovered your blog today and wanted to let you know that you have inspired me to continue on my natural journey. I love your spreading of the Word as well. Thanks for being an inspiration.

I Answered (replied):
Thank you! That was so nice and its a great feeling to know that the time I set aside working on this blog is helping someone. Your kind words are greatly appreciated!