.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

NC Natural Hair Care Expo 2011



The NC Natural Hair Care Expo was held this past weekend in Raleigh, NC. It was for two days but I only attended on Saturday. I was able to pick up a few things for myself including my beloved SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioner. My husband also sent a request for another Loc Soc, he really likes them.

This year the expo had a lot more vendors and more importantly - AC! It was entirely too hot last year. I arrived after the hair shows so I only saw some of the music performances and the fashion shows. I hate that I missed the hair shows because I did know of a few people that were going to be in them.

Is there going to be a hair show/expo in your area? If so please comment and leave the date/location below so that people in your area can be aware of the natural events that are happening this year?