.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday Style: Double Side Bun

My style was inspired by one of my many hairoine's the founder of K.I.S.S. Social network, Traycee.

She did this style in May 2008 and I have admired it for months, here is my interpretation:


And yes, she is relaxed. However, she has some awesome hair care tips and regimens. I was able to get on track with my healthy hair journey by reading her blog. I love my hair and I love playing in it but I am still hair lazy. The way that Traycee keeps it simple works great for me.


Sunday's Message:
Provoking the F.O.G.
Matthew 15:21-28
Sometimes we are not in the F.O.G. because the enemy is at work doing all they can to keep us out of the F.O.G. We must direct our anger at the enemy - do what is necessary to provoke the F.O.G. It will not come easy but keep in mind that we tend to cherish things more that we have to work hard to obtain.
1. Come to God real (the woman did not deny who she was)
2. Refuse to be sidetracked by distractions (She did not allow the disciples to distract her focus on Jesus)
3. Never accept your present situation as final (She refuse to take no as an answer-she demonstrated faith)
Bonus point: You can't allow your current situation to determine where God will take you.