.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Product Review: Soul Glo


Okay, it's really Care Free Curl Instant Moisturizer but so what - this stuff has been amazing at moisturizing my hair. It was a little odd to purchase because all I kept hearing was "drip drip Jheri curl" in my head. But if I can purchase Castor oil - I can do anything, LOL.


This past winter I was concerned that I wasn't going to find something for the spring/summer season that worked as well as Aloe Gro but, I think that have and I love that it's something I can purchase out of a store. No shopping for ingredients, no mixing, and no time consuming tasks!

Good Guide rates this product at 7.6.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Silica, FIL D2549/1.

They say: Exclusively formulated for today’s “Dry Curl” style to help prevent hair breakage while providing “round the clock” moisture control without excess wetness. Excellent for body waves and natural styles.

I say: I have been using it for almost a week now and I have never felt my hair so soft. I hope this has an impact on my split ends and single strand knots. I love the smell and I think this will definitely be a staple in my product line-up.