.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Product Review: Dabur Jasmine Hair Oil

The description of this product made it sound enticing and everything that I had ever smelled that was scented with Jasmine was always nice. I decided to give it a shot.


Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum, Cotton Seed Oil, t-Butyl Hydroquinone, Fragrance; Colors: Yellow No. 10 & Red No. 17

They say: Nourishes hair while providing a rich silky feel and a delightful fragrance of Jasmine flowers

I say: The scent is STRONG. There is no way I could use this on a day in which I could not open up the windows in the house. It works great as a pre-poo and helped my hair stay soft after shampooing. I probably won't purchase again solely because of the strong smell. Days later after the scent has faded what remains is a nice soft fragrance.