.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

My Shampoo Routine

source
1. Separate hair in sections and wet each section thoroughly
2. Apply a small amount of shampoo to the scalp in one section and massage with fingertips
3. Rinse the shampoo out of the hair in a smoothing motion from the roots to the ends
4. Apply conditioner to the ends first and then apply the the rest of the length
5. Follow the same steps for each section

I have been following the steps above for cleansing my hair for months and the results have been great. I don't experience any drying and the detangling process has end been quicker. Rinsing the hair in a smoothing motion helps start the detangling process before applying conditioner which is usually the starting point for detangling for many of us. So there you have it - my shampoo routine, simple.

How does your shampoo/wash routine compare?