.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Product Review: Kemi-Oyl Conditioning Spray

I gets nada for these reviews (yes, I said "gets") LOL

I was wandering around the BSS one day looking for a leave-in conditioner. I had no suggestions and no particular product in mind so I just decided to try the product that called out to me. Kemi-Oyl Conditioning Spray was that product. After I purchased it I found out that this product in pretty well known in the Cyber natural world.

Good Guide gives this product a 10 out of 10 in all health categories. The only questionable ingredient is the fragrance.


Ingredients: Distilled water, seaweed complex, herbal complex, natural oils, herbal extract complex, preservatives, fragrance

They say: Kemi-Oyl Conditioning Spray is an excellent instant moisturizing, conditioning spray that makes the hair come alive. An excellent support product for chemically relaxed and permed hair. Conditions all textures of hair and is non-greasy.

I say: This spray is very light, leaves my hair soft, and there is no crazy build up-when applied to wet hair. The only thing that I am not to fond of is the scent. This is a product that I will purchase again. I do not intend on purchasing this product again.  Why? When applied on dry hair this product has the opposite affect. My hair is still soft but when I touch there is a sticky feel with the softness. Not cool.