.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Happy Birthday to Me

For my birthday I decided to do my first video montage of my hair journey..... all 28 yrs, enjoy!



You can see how my hair was natural but not always healthy. The longest that my hair has ever been (to my knowledge) is reflected in my graduation photos. Currently, my hair is passing that length due to healthier practices and bunning this winter. My hair has always been growing but I was not retaining all the length. Length retention is the name of the game now.


The song I chose for the video is very motivation for those days when we are having doubt with our hair or receiving some not so nice comments/opinions from others. Just remember "man sees the outside but God sees the inside, no matter your outside, through faith he will come inside."

Check out the song in its entirety here: Ambassador - "My Clothes, My Hair"