.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

You Asked...I Answered

You asked:
Hey I love love your cornrow-up with twist.. Questions: Can you do a video tutorial on how to braid upside down....I have tried doing it but i am catching my butt. I know practice make perfect. But i would love to see a tutorial on how to do it.

I Answered:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29EzIqIvWJA The upside down cornrows start at 2:17.

You Asked:
Hi Tia, have you found that your spring/summer regimen has helped with the number of SSKs you get. Are you still using Kimmytube's leave in condish? How does your hair like it?

I Answered:
Honestly, no. My fall/winter regimen actually resulted in a decrease amount of SSKs. I am currently in bad need of a trim to get rid of those pesky little things. Reducing the occurrence of SSKs is something that I am working on and is still a work in progress. I have read a few blogs where individuals experienced less SSKs when moisturizing their hair daily. That so far is not working for me.
I am still using Kimmaytube's leave in condish and I am truly impressed. I rarely buy leave in conditioners because they did not seem to make a difference with my hair. The store bought leave in that I like the most is Shea Moisture's Shea Butter Leave in.