.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Hair Diet Summary


Well June is over and I made it the entire month without silicones or sulfates. My hair feels fabulous!
During the month of June, I used:
Giovanni SAS, 50:50, and TTT
Kimmaytube Leave In Conditioner (with Giovanni Direct leave in)

I also did a henna treatment during the month of June.

The verdict:
The combinations of these products left my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I experienced less itching with my scalp and my shedding also decreased (strange??). My hair was also more manageable and easier to style. I am very satisfied and would recommend the use of natural/organic products to anyone.

I looked at my product stash last night and debated about repurchasing many of the items on the shelf. I am thinking that I would love to only use the products listed above or the ones that fall into the natural/organic category. This will require a complete re-haul of my stash. My non-natural/organic products far outweigh the amount of natural/organic products that I already own.

ugh....I need some coupons