.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday Style: Twist-out w/ side comb

(It was early and I was still sleep, lol)

I achieved this style quickly and easily with two strand flat twists. I first parted my hair in the sections and directions that I wanted my hair to go (about 3 sections) and flat twisted each section. Prior to styling my hair was shampooed and deep conditioned.

Sunday's Message:
"The God of Another Chance"
Jonah 3:1-4
There is a saying that goes "He's the God of a second chance," but when you hear that it conveys that God only gives us two chances. However, for many of us God has given us more than two chances - we serve a God of mercy. The story of Jonah represents God showing mercy and giving another chance and it also represents the storms in life that we may go through when we don't do what God says.
Three things learned from the text:
1. Failure is not final (Jonah 1:1-3)
2. God still has a plan for your life (Jer 29:11)
3. God will give you another chance (Jonah 3:3-4)


♫I've been anointed to prosper♫