.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday Style: Lots o' Curls


This style was achieved by setting two strand twists on flexirods. The result is a head full of a lot of curls. I washed, conditioned, and applied leave in conditioner. No other products were needed and my curls were soft and held all day long - plus, the hubby really like it :). Feather hair accessory and long pearl necklace available from I.M.I.

Sunday's Message:
"Don't Go There"
Mark 10:46-49
In the text Bartimaeus was only disabled by his sight but he "heard" that Jesus was in the area so he cried out. Crying out gets more attention than speaking because crying is the leak valve of the soul. The people around tried to quiet him. "Don't go there" when someone is crying out when you don't know their situation.


This story reminded me of "Father Can You Hear Me" because just like Bartimaeus, we can't see him but we hear and feel His presence.

Can anyone get through this song without getting a little teary eyed? I can't. :)