.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

The tired ponytail


This was how my hair look ALL of last week. I was tired and busy and this was a far as my style got. Talk about neglect, LOL.

A few years ago this was my staple style and needless to say I did not retain any length back then. The SSks and split ends from the friction of my hair rubbing on my clothes as just too much for my strands.

After that week I gave my hair a much needed spa night:
Prepooed with Jasmine & Castor Oil
Shampoo with Suave Humectant
Deep Conditioner with Giovanni Smooth As Silk
Applied Kimmaytube's leave in conditioner
Although is my typically wash routine what made it different was that I did each step a little longer and a lot more carefully.

My hair hugged me...


What do you when you need to show your hair some special love?