.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

WTW?!: Lindsay Lohan allowed to keep hair extensions in jail; officials say it's not special treatment

If you watch "Meet the Browns" then you know Brown always says "What The What?" I have adopted his phrase, LOL.

I had to say WTW when I say this:

Lindsay Lohan allowed to keep hair extensions in jail; officials say it's not special treatment


Typically when I see Lindsay Lohan news I go "Why is this news?" I only read this article because is has to do with something hair related, LOL.

Lohan's hair extensions were not removed by L.A. County jail staff when she entered the Lynwood detention center because they are essentially sewn in near her scalp, officials said.

Since Lohan entered the Century Regional Detention Center, some released inmates have complained in the media that Lohan still had extensions when other inmates were force to remove them.

Steve Whitmore, a sheriff's spokesman, said extensions are removed when they are detachable from the inmate's hair. In Lohan's case, her hair extensions were not removed because they were bonded into her hair, Whitmore said.

I don't even know what to say about this one. Seems like special treatment to me, what do you think?