.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Product Review: Koils By Nature Citrus Bliss

Koils By Nature
Citrus Bliss hair and body butter

Good Guide rating: N/A, this product was not found

Ingredients: Shea butter, coconut oil, kokum butter, mango butter, avocado butter, aloe butter, olive butter, illipe butter, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, extra virgin olive oil, honey, grapefruit seed extract, Vitamin E & Pro-Vitamin B5, essential and fragrance oils.

They Say: Nourishing Hair & Body Butter is made from the best butters & oils nature provides, it will moisturize, revitalize, heal, and protect your hair and skin. The lightly scented citrus butter will lift your spirits and put you in a great mood. This butter smells delightful, please do not ingest, for external use only.

I Say: I like this product so much I have already ordered another jar and I have not even used up the first one! The first jar was a gift but that has no impact on this review. A good product is a good product period. At first I thought the citrus smell would be too much for me but it does not stay strong while on your hair, it just leaves a light and pleasant scent. I have used this on wet hair, dry hair, and my hubby's locs and I have been satisfied with every application - especially my hubby's locs. With this butter a little goes a long way so one jar will last a good while, I like that! Another plus, it can be used on the skin. I have not done a skin application yet but it does leave my hands soft after styling.

No need to say that I will purchase again... because I already have.


Have you tried this product? What do you think about it?