.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Two Strand Twists Protective Style



This week I have a wedding to go to on Friday so I wanted a style I could release quickly for a more fun look. For me, two strand twists always win in situations like this. Plus, the wedding is at the beach and my twist outs get bigger and better when its humid.

The protective style pictured was inspired by none other than kimmaytube. The items needed to achieve this look were a banana clip and some hair pins. I actually did this before leaving for work - it's a really quick style.

Friday morning I will take my twists down for a twist out. I kinda want to cover my headset at work with satin because it snatches out my hair - not cool (and it hurts)!

To twist my hair I shampooed, conditioned, and applied kimmaytube's leave in conditioner. I used the Koils by Nature Citrus Bliss butter to twist. That's it - just leave in conditioner and hair butter. Very simple. My hair feels extremely soft and I love the sheen.