.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday Style



This weekend was so busy that I didn't have time to do the hairstyle that I had planned. It was humid so I did my 'ol reliable twist-out. It got bigger as the day progressed. I achieved this big hair by doing four flat twists, two on each side, on damp hair.


Sunday's Message:
It's Party Time
Luke 15:22-24
Some "church folk" believe that Christians can't have fun and can't party. But in the Word you will see that God is a partying God: Psalms 23; Song of Solomon 2:14; Isaiah 62:5; Zephaniah 3:17; Psalms 129:3-6; Ecclesiastes 3:4; 2 Samuel 6:14; and when Jesus turned water into wine so that the party could continue (John 2:1-11).
In the text the Father celebrated his son's return:
1. He had a reason to celebrate because his son was dead and now he's alive
2. He had a right to celebrate what the Lord had done
3. He had a responsibility to tell the world what the Lord had done for him.


This song always makes me want to move.

"Party by rejoicing in the Lord and His goodness. What makes a party memorable is your relationship with the host. You can never get so low that the Lord can't pick you up."