.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Product Review: Dr Miracles Follicle Healer

One of the best things about natural hair gatherings/meet-ups (other than the awesome people) are the free samples of products that you may not have even thought of purchasing. I honestly never thought I would purchase any of Dr. Miracles products because I don't like their advertising but....




I received this product back in April at the Curly Girls Rock event in Atlanta. There were actually two sample packs in my bag and I was glad about that because it gave me a chance to try the product more than once so that I could be sure what I experienced was not a fluke.


They say: "My Restorative treatment is fortified with tea tree oil, aloe vera gel, soy protein and vitamins E, B3 and C, which boosts follicle and scalp health leading to beautiful, soft, shiny hair


Ingredients: Water Deionized (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Aloe Vera Gel, Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose, Polyquaternium -10, Allantoin, Wheat Germ Protein, Panthenol,Menthone Glycerin Acetal , Menthol, Isopulegol, Menthoxypropanediol, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil (Tea Tree Oil) , Biotin , PEG – 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Pantothenic Acid , Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Thiamine , Pyridoxine HCL, (Glycine Soja) Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cetyl Pyridinium Chloride, Lionoleaic Acid (Vitamin F), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) , Propylene Glycol , Diazolidinyl urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.


I Say: My scalp tingled, my tangles melted away, and my hair felt amazingly soft after rinsing. I was thorougly surprised at how well this product worked on my hair. I applied the deep conditioning treatment to freshly washed hair and sat under the steamer for about 20 minutes. After steaming I rinsed with cool water and my hair and scalp felt so refreshed. I would absolutely purchase this product again. Now I just have to find it locally - I will be searching my local Beauty Supply Stores.