.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

"CurlyNikki Does Raleigh" - Recap and Pictures

I would say that 98% of this past Saturday was spent with CurlyNikki and lots of curly friends. Sadly, Nikki is leaving the area but she couldn't leave us before hosting an awesome event (with lots of samples) for the natural ladies in the area. Attendees were there from as near as Raleigh (the host city) and as far as Charlotte (a 3 hour drive). It was great seeing so many gorgeous, smiling, and natural hair ladies (and some men). 

The line at 5:00pm
SheaMoisture sponsored the meet-up so there were a variety of free samples passed out. Conditioners, shampoo, bar soap, and masque treatments. There were also door prizes so 8 lucky attendees each left with about 3 full size products of SheaMoisture products. Those products are normally $9.99+ each so to leave with 3 or more for free...that's a great day!

CurlyNikki
Unfortunately, I was so busy running around that I didn't even get any samples for myself. I have tried the Curl Enhancing Smoothie but I want to try something else from their line to see if there is anything my hair will fall in love with. I like to find products that are easy to shop for and available in local stores. SheaMoisture is everywhere so I really want to give it a far shot. 

tiashauntee, Nikki, & NaturalNixon
I hope everyone that came out had a good time. Please understand that NC heat is beyond anyone's control and the AC was set on 66°, it was just that hot. If anyone tried to speak to me and I didn't answer, I apologize - I was probably trying to remember what to do next and trying to make sure all the SheaMoisture sample were put out for all of you to enjoy.


At the end of the night NaturalNixon and I presented CurlyNikki with a remember us/see you again gift. We gave her some of her favorite wine and also some wine from one of NC wineries - Carolina Red. We're gonna miss Nikki, she is truly a wonderful person. So down to earth, no super ego, and just gorgeous inside and out. Nikki, we WILL see you again soon! Try to have fun up in State College. :)


 Check out all that hair!