.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday Style: Side Swept Afro

We overslept and missed church and when I say overslept....service starts at 11:15am and it takes us 35-40min to get there - we woke up at 11:00am. There was no way we would make it. So we spent the day together at the Farmer's Market and outside grilling. It was nice. After busy Saturday we needed a break.

At first I tried side combs to secure my hair - didn't work. Then I tried bobby pins - it looked ridiculous. After that, I got the idea to try a banana clip. I had serious doubts that it would work but I am glad to say I was wrong. Hubby really like this style and so did I, he even rounded (by patting) out my fro for me, LOL.
Inspiration:
I am constantly seeing this image on various hair forums, blogs, and Google searches. I have no idea where the original came from - if anyone knows please let me know.