.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday Style: Faux Hawk and Pompadour

Thanks IB for the suggestion!


My interpretation:


This style was done on dry detangled hair. I sectioned my hair in three and worked the sides first doing the cornrows. This was the most time consuming part of the style because those parts were really trying me. I applied shea butter as I did each cornrow. I secured the ends with rubber-bands to keep everything together. For the middle I did fat twists on dry hair and then spritzed with Care Free Curl/Water mix. I did it this way to get more volume. Wet twists are really defined on my hair and lack volume.

Sunday's Message:
Encouragement for A Discouraged Church
Revelations 4:2
Even church folk get discouraged and when you get discouraged its not that you lost your faith - you just can't see the bright side of things. Faith is not faith when you have everything you want, faith is faith when you have nothing. When you are discouraged, you have to get in the spirit. Before we are in the spirit we only see what is lost - when you are in the spirit you see the throne. In times of discouragement - focus on the throne.