.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

She's Straight ;)

Friday night, I used a flat iron....I know...wow.
The IC Fantasia Heat Protector Straightening Serum worked great! Yes, I will definitely use it again.


First I pre-pooed, shampooed, and deep conditioned my hair. Detangling with each step

Second, I roller-set my hair using some watered down Care Free Curl Instant Moisturizer and FOTE Aloe Vera gel.

Then, when my hair was dry (and stretched) I used my Andis Flat Iron on medium heat. I flat ironed in small sections applying the heat protector lightly to each section. I could have gotten my hair "bone straight" with more work - but that is not the look I wanted.

After straightening, I did go back and lightly grease my scalp with some shea.

Lastly, I wrapped my hair and left it that way until it was time to go to church. I wore a hat when I went out on Saturday.