.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

How to: Scalp Cleansing

I am so itchy! Usually I watch the clock at work count down until I can go home and relax - today, I want to go home and wash my hair. More specifically, my scalp!

First, I gathered my supplies. The bottles that the Carol's Daughter shampoo's come in are perfect for this. So even after the shampoo is used up I will be recycling the bottle for the purpose of scalp cleansing. I take the top from my Roots Only bottle and placed that on the bottle.


Then, I applied the shampoo directly to my scalp in sections to make sure I covered my entire scalp.


I have measure the amount of shampoo that is used for this technique and surprisingly less than 1oz is used.

Hair can be shampoo immediately after application or you can wait awhile. I had a few things to do and I needed to pre-poo so I left the shampoo on my scalp and applied a Jasmine Oil Castor Oil mix to the remaining length of my hair.

When washing I massage my scalp with my finger tips under running water....it feels so great! Let me know if you try it and what you think about it.