.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

You Asked, I Answered



You Asked:
I am seeking information for the directions for the leave-in conditioner Kimmay Tube Kinky Curly Knot Today. Please just tell me what is required, I have seen that the video is private! I am requesting direction.
I thank you in advance.



I Answered:
I am assuming she made the video private now because from what I hear she is about to come out with her own product line. I don't really know the details because I don't watch her videos like I used to but I do still have the recipe for and still use the leave-in.
2 tbs (1oz) Kinky Curly Knot Today
2 tbs Aloe Vera Juice
2 tbs Castor Oil
2 tbs Jojoba Oil

I use the exact measurements above but I use SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave-in in place of the KCKT.


You Asked:
How do you get your roller-sets and curl-former sets so smooth?

I Answered:
Practice makes perfect. My first roller-set was not pretty at all, to me. I learned that I have to do all sets snug (not tight) on wet hair, and then I have to make sure my hair is completely dry before removing the rollers or the curlformers. Also, I learned that I can't load my hair down with product. I try to only use my leave-in conditioner and then CurlyNikki's Curl Defining Spritz when I do any type of curl set. As long as they are 100% dry when I remove the rollers, everything comes out fine.