.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1

Day 1: Five Ways to Win Your Heart

This one is easy...I think

1. Having love for God, being spiritual - not religious
Seeing someone showing other people the love of Christ and/or being a humanitarian softens my heart every time. I can't stand when people use religion to condemn others, no one on this earth has the authority to judge the life of another person.
Rainbow over I-40

2. Having a sense of humor
I believe laughter is healing for the soul and a good laugh has the power to turn a bad day around. One of my favorite sounds in the world is the laughter of a baby - it just sounds like pure joy.

Saw this on the highway - HILARIOUS

3. Being genuine
Nothing is worst to me than a fake person. Don't tell me what you think I want to hear because you might be wrong.

4. Ambition
I love a person that has a goal in life and pursues that goal. Sitting around moping and complaining won't solve a thing and I don't like pity parties.

5. Knowing good food :)
I love good food. "Point. blank. period!" (like Tamar) lol
Neely's Chili, DELICIOUS