.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Huetiful Hair Steamer

This is not a full review - just a recap of my first experience.

[Source]


I got the Huetiful Hair Steamer for Christmas and couldn't wait to use it. For my first steaming with the yarn braids I oiled my scalp lightly with Castor Oil (a humectant) and then sat under the steamer for 15-20 minutes.

It felt great! My scalp felt like little fingers were crawling all over my scalp and giving me mini massages in each area; also, my scalp/yarn did not feel overly damp after steaming. It felt so nice that I want to try and steam at least twice a week. The only downside was that I was unable to the steam to really focus on the back/nape area of my scalp. Part of the reason was due to the thickness of my braids. I am going to play around with adjust the level of my chair and steamer next time to see if that makes a difference.