.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Fall/Winter 2010 - Week 6

Sunday
I co-washed my hair and it felt great! I am falling in love with Giovanni SAS. I styled my hair in a low bun for the week after sealing in leave-in conditioner with shea butter.

Monday-Tuesday
Still bunning it...

Wednesday
The heat in our house has been bumping so that made the air in our house extra dry. As a result, my hair felt really dry and I couldn't take it so I did a mid-week cowash and re-styled my hair back in the bun.

Thursday-Friday
Bunning...

Saturday
I cowashed my hair with Giovanni SAS and did medium two strand twists. I have been alternating between bunning and twists since I have not had time to really sit down and do a bun style that I like.

---

You can tell by my simple routine this past week that things have been quite busy lately. I have less than one week until I am done with school FOREVER and I can't wait. The regular blog postings will resume and I can get back to doing things I love.

It's cold...can you believe that the first day of winter isn't until Dec 21st?!?!