.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Happy New Year!

If you can't tell by now...I love harassing the dog.


2011

Happy New Year!

In 2011 I have goals. Not many, but what I think are pretty big goals and I will focus most of my attention in 2011 on achieving those goals. I remember back when I had to make a five year plan for one of my undergrad courses. Five years later I took a look at it and realized that I accomplished everything on the plan in the time I specified. I haven't made a plan since and because of that I feel like I have just been wandering aimlessly through life. So I made some goals (not resolutions) for 2011:
1. Sit down with my hubby and create a 10 year plan
2. Sell our current home and purchase a  new one (and larger one)
3. Payoff my car (#TeamNoCarNote)
4. Obtain a job that utilizes both my undergrad and graduate degree.

I make goals because I feel that resolutions are like rules - they are made to be broken. Think about it, what is a/are some goals you want to accomplish in 2011?