.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Fall/Winter 2010 - Week 5

During week 4 I wore my hair in medium sized two strand twists and kept them up in a messy-like bun all week.

Sunday
On Sunday I took down the bun that I put up on Saturday and two strand twisted my hair. The position that the bun was in on Saturday made it hard for me to sleep so, down it came. I did the two strand twists on dry hair using only Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner and Coconut Oil. It took me about 1.5hrs to do the twists

Monday-Friday
I couldn't believe that for the entire week my hair felt moisturized and I did not have to apply any product to my hair at all during the week. I will definitely be using that combo again. It's really something that I did years ago but strayed away from for no good reason. Twisting with conditioner also slows down frizziness with my styles.

Saturday
On Saturday my job had its annual Holiday Party so I took my twists out for a more festive look. If I would have remembered on Sunday that the party was on Friday, I would not have taken down my bun and wore my hair that way all week and to the party. Since I was busy with schoolwork all day on Saturday and then attending the holiday party on Saturday night I was unable to wash and condition my hair. Wash day was moved to Sunday.

2-Strand Twists

Messy Bun