.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

You Asked...I Answered

You Asked: Hey, Tia. Love the blog. I'm new to blogger and just wanted to know the best way to gain followers/readers for a blog.

I Answered: Well, I just started myself so I don't know if I would have the greatest tips. However, I can tell you what attract me to other blogs. You have to be creative, unique, and relevant. Don't steal the style of others - I've seen that and I stopped following, no need to read the exact same thing twice. If your information is interesting the followers will come. Also, stay active on forums, YouTube, FB, etc - something that will let people know that you exist but don't over plug your blog because that will turn people off.

You Asked: How do you get your hair like that?

I Answered: I get this question A LOT especially in random public places. Usually when I get this question I have just shampooed, conditioned, moisturized, and sealed my hair. So that is how I achieve my sheen, fullness, and retain my length. That is the basics. There are other things that I do but those steps that I just listed remain constant each week.