.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

How long will you grow?

Dear Diary,

Since I have been putting real effort into properly caring for my hair it has been growing tremendously. I used to think that I always wanted really long hair, like WL long hair. However, the length and thickness I have now is a lot of work on wash day and when styling. So now I am wondering - do I really want more. I am leaning towards "no." BSL may just be enough.

When I started my journey I was all about volume and not length. I wanted big Kelis-like hair. Big beautiful curls- that's it. Well....I feel like I have the big hair I want. So what now? I guess I just focus on keeping it healthy and trimming the ends as it grows. Maybe I will keep caring for my hair just to see how much I can control.

Honestly, I don't know what I want. I kinda want locs...