.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Product Review: Suave Aloe Vera with Ginseng Conditioner


Good Guide Rating: Not Available

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract [Aloe Vera]*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice [Aloe Vera]*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil [Lemongrass]*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone (* Certified Organic Ingredient)

They Say: Salon proven to volumize your hair as well as Aveda® Pure Abundance® shampoo and conditioner.Infused with 100% natural aloe vera and ginseng, which are known for their rejuvenating properties. The shampoo and conditioner system cleanses without heaviness, for hair that is full of body.

I Say: This conditioner is thick, creamy, and smells wonderful! I love it. The last few times that I have used this conditioner my hair has been extremely soft the next day. Great detangling conditioner! The only bad thing I can think of is that this particular conditioner is not found everywhere. I found it in my local grocery store but I have not seen it anywhere else.