.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

I Don't Have "good hair" - We Have Good Hair.

Not to offend anyone...but that phrase "good hair" is not really a compliment to me. Personally I consider healthy hair to be good hair. I don't even know how to discuss this without sounding like a jerk. So here is my disclaimer: I mean no harm.

What makes hair "good" anyway?

I have three different textures on my head, are they all good? I don't type my hair but if I had to: my nape is Type 2 (wavy), my sides are more of a type 3(curly), and my crown area is type 4(kinky). So....still good?

So if I base my opinion of hair type on the comments I have received about my hair, I come to the conclusion:

If you have type 2 hair YOU have good hair

If you have type 3 hair YOU have good hair

If you have type 4 hair YOU have good hair

That's everyone!
So unless your hair is fried, split all up, falling out, or dry as the Sahara - you have good hair. If by chance one of those terms describes your hair, get your research on and come join us on the healthy side.

Now go look in a mirror and tell yourself "I have good hair."

Can we all just have HAIR?