.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Avocado Deep Condition

When I started to mix the ingredients for the deep condition I realized that I didn’t have everything that the recipe called for so I got creative and improvised. That is why you see that I added aloe vera and olive oil. There is really no reasoning behind choosing those items, it’s just that I know what my hair likes and it likes aloe vera and olive oil.

Mixing with a hand mixer was just dumb. I wasn’t thinking at all. It did not work. However, the blender was perfect! The blender made the consistency of the mix feel just like commercial creamy conditioners.

I rinsed the mix out with cool water and it rinsed out really easy. I did use a cheapie condish to help rinse out any left over residue. I saw a few very small chunks in my hair after rinsing but they magically disappeared after I completed my two strand twists.

My hair feels soft but there is not really a dramatic difference from the times when I use an organic conditioner. I may give this a few more tries over the winter season to see how well this mix really works.


Update to Avocado Deep Conditioner