.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

You Asked...I Answered

You Asked: I tried your updo (cornrow w twists). I love it...no fuss hair. Thank you so much. You are definitely my hair inspiration. I posted the pics in my fotki/pinkrage. Twistout of the sides will come later this week.

I Answered: Thanks!! It's makes my day when styles work out for others. I will definitely check it out.


You asked: Hey Tia Shauntee, Do you feature your followers?

I Answered: Honestly, I thought about it and decided against doing features because so many blogs already feature a ton of naturals. I have come across a few blogs with the same individuals featured and it made me bored so I did not want to add to the repetition. However, if you do want to be featured on a blog - I have some connections. Just email me a brief summary of where you are on your journey and I will see where you can fit in.