.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Traveling to Atlanta...

The events we went through to get here could have been stressful if it wasn't for good friends and a sense of humor. Shout to the awesome pilot that landed the plane so smoothly, shout out to the guys a Enterprise that took care of us and hooked us up with an awesome car, and shout out the to the hotel for having some super soft pillows, beds, and free breakfast, LOL.

--

Yesterday started my mini-vacation full of friends, food, shopping, and natural hair events. Walking around Atlanta I have noticed somewhat of an equal balance of naturals, relaxed, and weaves. Although I am #TeamNatural, I am more pro-healthy hair. I love diversity because I believe it is what makes us unique and keeps the world interesting. 

To prepare my hair for the weekend and traveling I shampooed and did a protein treatment on my hair with ORS Replenishing Pak.Then I applied a leave in and did two strand twists with a light oil and SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing smoothie. Flying with two strand twists was so much easier than trying not to smash my hair or worry about the weather doing unpredictable things to my style. Placing a hat on top of the twists makes for a presentable and protective traveling look. So easy...

Traveling 2-strand Twists

How is the natural scene in your city/town?
&
Do you have any traveling tips to share that make the experience a little easier?