.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

For a second, I thought you had on a half wig.

The title of this post reflects a statement that I heard when I wore a twist out from the "twisted in a storm" updo.

I took the updo down with the intention to wash, deep condition, and bun. After seeing the twist-out results I decided to just wear the style for a day or two.



Check out the shrinkage - which resulted from me initially doing the style on wet hair.


I like shrinkage because at this length it allows me to wear my hair out without worrying about the ends so much. The back section of my hair did rest against my shirt but I know that if I would have wet my hair again while it was twisted I would have been able to get even more shrinkage. It's not ofter that you hear people talk about how they WANT shrinkage.