.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday Style: Braid-out

I learned a lesson with this braid-out: When doing braid-outs on straighten hair, it takes more than a few hours overnight for the style to set properly. Braid-outs on dry hair are not as easy. This braid-out was achieved with 5 braids. One in the back and 4 in the front & crown area.



Sunday's Message:
The Value of Small Things
Zachariah 4:10
Human nature causes us to value big things and can cause us not to notice how great things come in small packages. Proverbs 30:24-28 provides us with examples of how God uses small things. We must remember not to overlook the value of small things. A rod was used to part the Red Sea, the jawbone of a donkey was used to slay a thousand men, and Jesus said "if we have faith the size of a mustard seed..."

I got so much out of this service that I was more into the service of did not take great notes - I hope the little I have blesses someone ;)