.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Roller-set Review: Week 2

I am going to be up front and honest - I am cheating on the roller set challenge today (don't stone me!). This weekend is my 10yr high school reunion and I really hate going out with straight hair. I feel prettier with curls - don't we all?

So this afternoon I am going to shampoo, condition, and twist set my hair. Tomorrow (Saturday) I will do my routine deep condition and roller set. So it's not really an entire day - just a night :)

As for week 2 of this challenge, I continued to wear my hair in protective styles and even brought my hats out of their summer hiding place. I also think that I have discovered a new favorite style - two simple cornrows.

Monday →Friday
Each night I oiled my ends, detangled, and slept with a 1-2 braids. Each morning I styled my hair in a bun with the exception of Wednesday. Under the hat my hair is wrapped. Thursday night I slept in the two cornrows that are in the last picture. I am loving my hang time ;)

Next week it is likely that I will oil my ends less frequently and wear the cornrows more often throughout the week. I will continue with my scalp massages because they felt great.