.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

From Last Year to This Year

Now that the busy month of October is over I plan to (and will) seriously implement my fall/winter haircare regimen. Some of the things I plan to carry over from last winter include:
Each week I will document every step that I made with my haircare because I am curious to see if I can get a repeat last winter's length retention. This will prove that I have found a method of length retention that works for my hair. My current length has already been documented and I do not intend to do another length check until sometime next spring.

Fall/Winter Regimen Part 1
Fall/Winter Regimen Part 2

Also, since my hair care will be kind of boring this winter I will use the opportunity to deliver some information that I have been compiling for a few months. Simple but effective hair care strategies.