.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

World AIDS Day 12.01.09



This year's theme is leadership. I admire leaders simply because of their ability to control the masses. Also, their strength is amazing. Usually a leader has to go against the grain and do things a little differently and that takes a lot of self-motivation and internal strength. A friend recently told me that "it takes a strong woman to go natural" and I agree with her 100%. That is why I consider all my naptural ladies to be dynamic leaders. So this day I challenge you to use your leadership skills to "know your status" and encourage others to "Get tested." This epidemic affects all of us and it will take all of us to do something about it. What are you going to do?

"The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority."
-Kenneth Blanchard