.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Style File: Twisted Back

This week I my classes started back so I didn't want to be bothered with my hair every night. My nights are needed for schoolwork, Bible study, and rest. Oh and some quality time with the Hubby.
This is the style I rocked for the week and its variations throughout the week:

To start off the week I twisted my hair all the way down and just opened up the twists that were loose in the ponytail.
Then, I went old school and used a sock to create my "twist out bun." I didn't bother to comb or straighten out my waves, I like how the bun had some texture. I got a lot of compliments on this look. One of the bun pics looks kinds frizzy/messy...I did smooth out the look before I walked out the house.
Finally, I had to, of course rock a puff at least once during the week. We had some rain and I love wearing my fro or puff with it humid out.

I have to give credit to PrettyDimples01 who inspired this style with her youtube video: Hair Show hairdo