.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Product Review: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration



I just realized (with my recent purchase) of Herbal Essences Hello Hydration (HE HH) that I never did an official review. Shame on me.


Good Guide Rating: 5.1


Ingredients: Water; Stearyl Alcohol; Cyclopentasiloxane; Cetyl Alcohol; Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine; Dimethicone; Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk; Fragrance; Glutamic Acid; Benzyl Alcohol; EDTA; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Blue 1 


They Say: We won’t let dry hair drain your style. our moisture rich formula, with a fusion of Hawaiian coconut and orchid, leaves your hair soft, smooth and moisturized. so don’t discriminate against dry hair—this moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, with hydro-activated silkening ingredients, and our 2 in 1 will work together for softness & smoothness.


I Say: I love the smell of HE HH and it has amazing slip! The conditioner is thick and creamy and perfect for me to use during the dry winter season. After using my last bottle I did not purchase another on because I decided that I wanted to use all natural and organic products on my hair because they tend to yield the best results for my hair. However, I have yet to come across an affordable conditioner that moisturized and gave me the slip I desired similar to the slip I get with HE HH. I turned my back on this product once and more than likely I will not turn my back on it again. I am very satisfied with this product and the job that it does on my hair.