.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday Style: Pin-curl Braidout

Sunday 08/29/2010

The braid and pin-curl was a style inspired by Koos over at The Fiesty House blogspot.

Due to the thickness of my hair I had to do quite a few braids. So it did take me about an hour to set my hair for this style. I like that this style stretched my hair out and showed off some of my length. The best part...it was easy to sleep in!

Check out my YouTube channel to see how I did the style.


An Inside Look
1 Corinthians 8:4-9, 1 Corinthians 10:23-33
For those in the church, the Bible is our guidebook. The "church" in this context refers to the living entity as well as the congregation- it's organic. In the text the people were concerned about meat - a petty issue. The concern about what meat was proper to eat was a surface issue for a deeper matter and that was: "What do you do when the people in the church are not on one accord?" When you have matured in Christ be careful that your freedom does not become a stumbling block for others (as with the weaker Christians and the ones with knowledge in the text). We were all once babes in Christ. When the church is in you, you will focus on what gives God glory and NOT YOUR gratification.