.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Seasonal Regimen Change



Fall is coming so of course a change in my regimen is needed. Last year (2009) around this time I gave myself a trim to prepare for protective styling throughout the Fall and Winter seasons. I didn't realize this until now... and just this past weekend I did another trim. So I guess I found my trimming routine. In between trims I would do search & destroy's to maintain my ends.

This year bunning was my first choice but I am open to other options.

I have thought about:
  • Roller-sets: They would make my hair easy to handle but would be time consuming and would require me to manipulate my hair daily.
  • Spring Twists/Crochet Braids: I haven't worked with weave before so I am not quite sure how that would work for me.
  • Cornrows: These would be quick, easy access to my scalp, and cheap to maintain. However, at this stage in my life I am trying to do some things that would not make cornrows feasible right now.
  • Two Strand Twists: I have been doing that style for over a month now. I need some change.
I'm open to suggestions. Do you protective style in the fall/winter? What style are you contemplating this year?