.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Product Recommendations...

...are something that I shy away from. Why? Simply because I don't know anyone's hair well enough to tell them "This will work for you." or "This is what you should spend your hair earned money on."

I do get a lot of questions that revolve around "What products should I buy to XYZ?"

My answer: I don't know (seriously). What I can do is offer up a list of the products I use but the thing is, those products work for my hair. In order to determine what is best for your hair you need to assess your hair care needs. Basically, what issues are you looking to address?
Frizziness?
Dryness?
Split Ends?
Manageability?
Look for products that are designed to help with those issues.

It is going to take trial and error to discover the products that work for your hair so the one thing I can suggest is ways to save money while on the search. Some companies offer travel size products so instead of spending a lot on a full size item that you might not like, opt for the travel size version before investing. Visit the website of the product you are interested in and see if they provide free samples. If you don't see a link for free samples on their webpage - contact them, sometimes companies want consumers to do a little "work" for what things they desire. Plus this helps the company cut costs because so many people will not contact the company for samples and will just go buy the full size, full priced item.

You have not because you ask not.

Another option is to read product reviews. On a number of product websites there are links that customers use to provide feedback. Browse through a couple of sites and read some reviews. It just may help with your decision making.

Good luck on your product search!